Following is the discharge process followed at SBH :
• The treating Consultant decides the discharge of patient as per clinical condition.
• The nurse proceeds for discharge as advised and it takes few hours to complete the process. Once the final bill is generated, you are expected to clear your dues at billing desk.
• The nurse hand over & explains the discharge summary, copy of all investigation during hospitalization and plan of action, diet, medication etc. to be followed and follow up visit to the hospital as advised by consultant
• Time taken for the Cash Discharge – 5 to 6 hours
• Time taken for Panel / Insurance Discharge – 7-8 hours