Specialty –Radiologist (Ultrasonologist)
Education & Training:
- MBBS – Vinayaka Missions Medical College, Karaikal, Pondicherry University (December-2001)
- Internship- Vinayaka Missions Medical College, Karaikal, Pondicherry University
- Post-Graduation – : D.M.R.D- Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences Nagpur (winter-2008)
- Finished DNB 2 years of training in May 2019
- SENIOR RESIDENCY: As a registrar – Three years in Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya ,Geeta Colony ,Delhi(Affiliated to Maullana Azad Medical college) From 26.05.2009 to 26.05.2012
- Three years in St. Stephens’s Hospital tees Hazari, New Delhi from 08.06.2012.
- Presented a poster in ISPR national conference.
Dr. Leena Pahuja is a radiologist (Ultrasonologist) and has an experience of 15 years in this field. Dr. Leena Pahuja practices at Satya Bhama Hospital in Nangloi, Delhi.
- Worked on 3T MRI.
- Worked ON MDCT 16 slice doing all the CT studies.
- Interventional procedures like USG guided Liver abscess drainage, intraperitoneal abscess drainage, Pleural, tapping .
- Neurosonograms, all routine sonography.
- Special investigations like MCU,RGU,IVP, Barium swallow ,Barium meal, BMFT genitograms, Dye studies
- Three years in Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya ,Geeta Colony,Delhi (Affiliated to Maullana Azad Medical College)
- Three years in St. Stephens Hospital Tees Hazari, New Delhi .
- Two years DNB training in Mata Chanan Devi Hospital, Janakpuri, Delhi Working in private hospital post DNB as a consultant in DELHI