Specialty – Senior Pediatric Surgeon
Education & Training:
- MBBS from Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya, Indore in 1999
- MS-Surgery from Jiwaji University, Gwalior in 2003
- M.Ch-Pediatric Surgery from Barkatullah University, Bhopal in 2008
· Indian Association of Pediatric Surgeons (IAPS)
Dr. Anand Singh Kushwaha is a Sr. Consultant in Pediatric Surgery in Delhi and has 20 years of experience in this field.
Practicing surgery on newborns requires lot of concentration and dedication. He has performed more than 5000 surgeries successfully
LAPROSCOPIC SURGERIES performed by him are Appendix, Impalpable testis, Intra- abdominal Cyst. He is actively been a member of many CME’s and workshops and has 4 years of teaching experience as well.
He has been actively involved in teaching of PG and DNB Students. He is involved in many CME’s and workshops and conferences nationally and internationally
· All Newborn and Paediatric Surgeries
· Newborns and Pediatric Urology
· All CONGENITAL NEW BORN SURGICAL anomaly includes chest and abdomen
· Imperforate anus
· Bowel Atresia
· New Born tumor
· PAEDIATRIC UROLOGY INCLUDES Hypospadias , UDT, PUV, Pyeloplasty, reimplantation of ureter, Kidney Tumor
· National award under national scholarship scheme in 1991
· First prize in poster presentation at the Annual conference of A.S.I ( M.P. Chapter) 2006 for “ Mesh repair of Exomphalos Major in a newborn.”
· Panelist in various Pediatric surgery and Pediatric Conferences
Ignissimos ducimus quin blandiitis praesentium voluptatem deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi. scint occaecatti gnissimus.