Dr. Neha / Dr. Ashish Ratan Pal
Internal Medicine is a specialty that deals with the entire patient, rather than a particular organ system, and covers diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of diseases in adults.
Our team members are dedicated to the compassionate and balanced practice of medicine that is need based and cost-effective. We provide good quality inpatient & outpatient medical services for adult population, emergency & indoor services for various medical problems and critical care in a comprehensive manner.
What is Internal Medicine?
Department of Internal Medicine is managed by a team of three senior consultants from varied backgrounds who are dedicated to excellence in comprehensive patient care, community obligations, clinical research and professional growth. Logical & holistic approach to management of various lifestyle related diseases like obesity, high blood pressure, diabetes, cardiac & vascular diseases is rewarding and logically given its due importance in day-to-day practice of Medicine.
As a part of our social responsibility for community, we have an out-reach program for early detection of various diseases and helping sensitize the community in various health related problems.
Service of Internal Medicine:
- Management of chronic diseases like Diabetes & Heart disease
- Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
- Obesity and Weight Management
- Asthma and Other Respiratory problems
- Fever (Pyrexia) of unknown origin (P.U.O)
- Hormonal Problems
- Joint pain
- Vitamin deficiency
- Environmental diseases and Animal Bites
- HIV Counseling
- Pre-operation checks
- Lipid Abnormalities (High Cholesterol)
- Management of drug overdoses & poisoning like
- Oregano Phosphorus (Insecticides)
- Naphthalene Balls
- Rat Poisoning
- Acid Poisoning
- All-Out poisoning
- Medical emergencies like
- Septicemia and Septic shock associated multi-organ failure
- General Anesthesia
- Geriatric care: address certain age-specific conditions like
- Foot disease
- Mobility enhancement
- Transitional care and palliative care
- Treatment of infectious disease due to seasonal infirmities and tropical infections like:
- Complicated malaria
- Swine Flu
- Comprehensive preventive health checkup