Dr. Manisha Sharma
Department of Anesthesiology, Pain management and Intensive Care delivers excellent anesthesia services, pain management services and intensive care services to the patients while ensuring patient’s full safety and comfort during the surgery and in post operative period with highly qualified Anesthetist round the clock in various departments of the hospital.
A temporary induced loss of sensation/sensorium is known as Anesthesia. It may include amnesia, unconsciousness, paralysis, or analgesia.
Services and Treatments offered
- Paranesthesia checkup (PAC)
- Spinal/Epidural Anesthesia
- Local Anesthesia/Nerve Blocks
- Labour Anesthesia
- Anesthesia for Diagnostic Procedures
- Advanced Difficult intubation cart
- General Anesthesia
- Post Anesthesia Care
- Post Operative pain management
- Acute pain management
- Patient Controlled Analgesia (PCA)