“Preserve Your Health As It Is Your Real Wealth”
Have you ever wished to have a one-stop solution for all your health concerns?
“Internal Medicine is a speciality that deals with the entire patient, rather than a particular organ system, and covers diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of diseases in adults.”
Department of Internal Medicine is managed by a team of three senior consultants from varied backgrounds who are dedicated to excellence in comprehensive patient care, community obligations, clinical research and professional growth. Logical & holistic approach to management of various lifestyle related diseases like obesity, high blood pressure, diabetes, cardiac & vascular diseases is rewarding and logically given its due importance in day-to-day practice of Medicine.
Our team members are dedicated to the compassionate and balanced practice of medicine that is need based and cost-effective. We provide good quality inpatient & outpatient medical services for adult population, emergency & indoor services for various medical problems and critical care in a comprehensive manner.
As a part of our social responsibility for community, we have an out-reach program for early detection of various diseases and helping sensitize the community in various health related problems.
Services and Treatments Offered
The Department of internal medicine in SBH constitues highly skilled physicians who treats each patient with compassion & dignity and committed to listening to each patient’s concerns and addressing both acute and chronic ailments.
We are specialized in treating
- Management of chronic diseases like
- Heart disease
- Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
- Obesity and Weight Management
- Asthma and Other Respiratory problems
- Fever (Pyrexia) of unknown origin (P.U.O)
- Joint pain
- Lipid Abnormalities (High Cholesterol)
- Management of drug overdoses & poisoning like
- Organo Phosphorus(Insecticides)
- Naphtalene Balls
- Rat Poisioning
- Acid Poisioning
- All-Out poisioning
- Medical emergencies like
- Septicemia and Septic shock associated multi-organ failure
- Vitamin defficiency
- Environmental diseases and Animal Bites
- Geriatric care: address certain age-specific conditions like:
- Foot disease
- Mobility enhancement
- Transitional care and palliative care
- Treatment of infectious disease due to seasonal infirmities and tropical infections like:
- Complicated malaria
- Swine Flu
- HIV Counseling
- Pre-operation checks
- Comprehensive preventive health checkup