Dr. Atul M Bhardwaj is a nationally and internationally renowned joint replacement surgeon. Currently he is with Max Super Speciality Hospital, Shalimar Bagh & Jaipur Golden Hospital, Rohini. He has been trained at the best of centers in India and abroad.
He has 12 years experience in Orthopedics and joint replacement surgery with impeccable academic credentials.
He is among the few joint replacement surgeons in India who have been trained with the
MINIMALLY INVASIVE and COMPUTER NAVIGATION ARTHROPLASTY (Joint Replacement Surgery) and has won many national and international fellowships and awards. He is one of select few surgeons with an MCH (Ortho) degree holders in India.
He is very much respected and praised for his attitude towards patient and his skills of surgery as well as knowledge and ability to solve the patient’s problems in simplest way.
Dr. Atul Bhardwaj specializes in fractures, trauma and joint replacement surgeries and therefore is an ADULT RECONSTRUCTIVE ORTHOPEDIC SPECIALIST. He also performs arthroscopic surgery of the knee, complex fracture fixation using the Swiss AO techniques.
Dr. Atul M Bhardwaj has an excellent academic record and admirable working experience at national and international level. He brings his vast experience to India on a full time basis and has gathered a team of professionals whose sole purpose is to facilitate the patient’s journey to freedom from joint pain. He is also actively involved in teaching under-graduate medical students as well as post-graduate orthopedic residents.
Research & Publications
- 1. Recognised MCH Orthopaedics Thesis guide for Texila American University for “Retrospective Analysis of Result of Proximal Femur Nailing in Intertrochanteric Fractures”
- 2. “The Role of Constrained Hip Liner in Revision Total Hip Arthroplasty” presented as faculty in Masters Course of Arthroplasty Of Bombay Orthopaedics Society.
- 3. “Total Hip Arthroplasty in Osteopetrosis with Cementless Cup and Modular Stem using Imageless Navigation” presented in CAOS Korea 2013 & SICOT 2013.
- 4. “Antibiotics Loaded Cement Beads with Retention of the Prostheses for the Treatment of Infected Revision Total Hip Arthroplasty” presented in Korean Hip Society 2013 & SICOT 2013.
- 5. “Revision Total Hip Arthroplasty using Imageless Navigation with Concept of Combined Anteversion” presented in SICOT 2013.
- 6. Dissertation to the National Board of Examinations: “Congenital Talipes Equino Varus- The Ponseti Method of Serial Casting”. Under the tutelage of Dr. S.R. Mukhi and Dr. Atul Bhaskar.
Conferences/ Workshops Attended
- International Society for Knowledge for Surgeons on Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty (ISKSAA)- Delhi 2016, 2015, 2014
- SICOT- Hyderabad 2013
- Indian Arthroplasty Association Annual Conference- Jaipur 2013
- Faculty in Masters Arthroplasty Course-Bombay Orthopaedic Society 2012
- Indian Society for Hip and Knee Surgeon Hyderabad 2012
- AO Trauma Principles Course 2012
- Ranawat Arthroplasty Conference 2012
- Traumacon Conference Mumbai 2010
Dr. Ashish Ratanpal is a General Physician and Internal Medicine in Nangloi, Delhi and...
Dr. Gopal Sharma is a Pediatrician in Nangloi, Delhi and has an experience of...
Dr Manisha Sharma is Senior Consultant & Head of Department of Anaesthesia in SBHPL....
Dr. Nitin Gupta is a Consultant in the Department of Gastroenterology at Satyabhama Hospital....
Dr. Arun Bhardwaj is a highly skilled laparoscopic surgeon, trained in the field of...
Dr. Tapeshwar Sehgal is a plastic surgeon practicing with Satyabhama Hospital. He has the...
[zilla_column column="one-half"] Qualification MBBS, MD (Med), FNB (Nephrology) [/zilla_column][zilla_column column="one-half" last="true"] Brief Profile Hemodialysis...
Dr. Arika Aggarwal practices at Satyabhama Hospital in Nangloi, Delhi with an experience of...