Advance Policy for Admissions
- For Planned admissions 100% of the estimate
- For emergency admissions 80% of the estimate
Booking Amount by bed categories:
|Bed category||Charges (Rs.)|
|ICU (All ICUs)||20,000|
|Booking amount shall only be adjusted in the final bill.|
A deposit of 10% of the estimated bill will be taken for non-medical/ non-admissible items which are not payable by TPAs. Unutilized amount, if any, will be refunded at the time of discharge.
Where a patient is to be admitted and the desired category of bed is not available, the patient may opt for next available higher category bed & would be charged as per the category of admission.
- Twin sharing
- Three bedded
- Day care
- General Ward
- SICU, ICU, NICU, PICU
Change of Bed Category:
- At the time of transfer from ICU, if the patient opts for a bed category lower than the single room, the cost of procedure/ surgery already done shall be charged as per single room category.
- In case of up gradation of room, all the charges shall apply as per the opted higher room category from day one except room rent.
- Room charges for full day will be charged on the day of admission irrespective of time of checking in.
- Accommodation charges include charges for room/bed/,nursing care,/rmo/diet.
- Accommodation charges will be calculated from 12 midnight to 12 midnight next day (1 day).
- In case the patient is shifted from lower category to higher category,the charges of the higher category will be applicable on the patient from the date of shifting.
- In case OPD procedures are performed in IPD, there would be 20% increase from the OPD procedure charges.
- If the patient expires with in 8 hours of admission or the patient is referred on consultant’s recommendation then 50% of room rent will be charged.